Make Back to School Cool
By April Parnell, Manicure and Pedicure Extraordinare at Jamachi »
August is here – and we all know what that means: Back to school! Summer vacations at the beach are wrapping up, the sun is setting a little earlier. Before we know it, the leaves will be changing and our nights will be filled with sweathshirts and lots of football.
But Summer’s not over quite yet – so let’s take advantage of the time we have left! August is definitely the time to pamper yourself, relax and prepare for the new school year, and we at Jamachi »
know how to treat you right. Whether you’re in school, or a parent getting your children ready for the upcoming school year some R&R is good for the soul.
Massages, facials, manicures and pedicures – oh my!
Here are some benefits of Massages:
- A proper massage can helps ease tension and lower back pain and also relieve you from medication dependence
- A massage helps build immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Massages have been proven to lessen depression and anxiety and, in all honesty, who doesn’t want to feel less-stressed?
- Massages also releases endorphins – body’s natural pain reliever
- Stressed from work or school? A massage can relieve that never-ending migraines
Dreading your acne may flare up during the school year? Prevent that problem and come in to get a facial for that flawless complexion.
Benefits of a facial:
- Deep cleansing and exfoliation will help unclog pores
- Extraction of black heads (those buggers are so annoying – get rid of them for good!)
- Masque application will either detoxify or hydrate skin, depending on your preference
- Most importantly a facial will relax you, not only help your skin, but can be soothing.
Last, but definitely not least, don’t forget about your hands and feet. After and entire summer filled sun, sand and flip-flops, your skin on your hands and feet will need extra-special care:
Nail care benefits (manis & pedis):
- Moisturizing hands with lotion helps keep them hydrated with a healthy glow.
- Proper care for cuticles prevent hangnails (don’t cut your cuticles!! Just push them back)
- Exfoliation of the hands and feet will remove dead skin and promote circulation (perfect for after the summer)
So as the summer winds down and school is about to start, it’s time to taking care of you. Come into Jamachi and take advantage of our spa treatments to get ready for the school year. Schedule your appointment with Jamachi online here »
, shoot me an email at email@example.com, or call our Jamachi spa, 301-585-0888.
I’ll be waiting for you!